--------------------

Friday, April 2, 2010

In To The Unknown

So, this is my first post (le gasp!) and I thought I would just dive on in and start ranting. Sound good? Right. Okay, so one of the reasons I started this Blog was because my brother (Dale Jr.) decided that our home computer wasn't working right and one day wipes it clean... Let me just tell you I have had that computer for around seven years so there is a butt load (Hee Hee, I love saying that) of stuff on there, all of my story ideas, my half finished stories, millions of pictures and all this other stuff from years past. Its gone. Erased. Poof. So now I am going to try to rewrite what was lost or even worth salvaging. Its going to be a very slow process, but I’ll try to make it.
Sigh.
Wish me luck, The first story I might start on is called “Underground” That is subject to change seeing as I created it when I was around fourteen and wasn’t nearly as creative as I am now. *Puffs up with pride* :D
I’m also going to try to act professional about this, though anyone who knows me will see that something like that won’t last longer then around half a minuet, See, I’m already feeling it slipping away, No wait don’t go! I Can’t finish with out you! I should go before this gets any more embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment