--------------------

Friday, April 2, 2010

Now, What Am I Suppose To Be Doing?

So, I just started this blog and I really want to write something. I’ve been thinking about it and trying to figure out how to work this blog thingy-ma-gig. Though all I have been doing is roleplaying and watching Anime, I really should get started soon -.- Maybe I’ll start will one of my short stories? Hmmm, I’m really not sure. *Shrugs* I’ll figure it out sometime, Its not like anyone if following my blog on the first day and is constantly checking if I’ve posted anything new or not, so there really is no pressure at the moment ^.^
I know I won’t post anything by today (Because its 11:27 at night) but I might tomorrow if I have everything set up right, Wish meh luck! *starts watching anime again*

2 comments:

  1. I am now following your blog. I am the pressure. Just kidding, but remember, I'll be watching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o Heartless Wretch! Thanks for following my blog ^.^ Now I know someone will at least be reading the things I write XD

    ReplyDelete